For all my girlfriends who like sharing favorite things, here are some of my favorite’s:
- Ordering Your Private World by Gordon MacDonald
- New Morning Mercies by Paul Tripp - devotional book
- The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines - easy read / cute story
- Paisley Journal by Trades of Hope
- WACO t-shirt I got at Magnolia - I feel like Joanna Gaines when I wear it!
- Mumbai Earrings by Trades of Hope - they’re big, they’re dangly, they make me feel like a real girl!
- Mediterranean Strands Necklace from Trades of Hope - ok I’m obsessed with Trade of Hope but it's such an amazing company with beautiful products
- Carey Nieuwhof Leadership Podcast
- The Happy Hour with Jamie Ivey
- Perry Noble Leadership Podcast
- Passion City Church Podcast - specifically the recent series titled “Don’t Waste Your …”
Incase this didn’t communicate clearly enough, I am a nerd. I am the kind of nerd that loves getting book recommendations, podcast suggestions, jewelry and clothing gifts mailed to me (too far?;)). Shoot me a message and let me know what your favorite things are these days!